02 April 2011

she's back? i hope so...

today, 2nd April, 2011. in school. at 06:45 maybe?
suddenly they came to me and Dea. i think like 'wow... she came to me. is it true?' why did i think like that? bcs i can remember when did she came to my like that-_- wkwkwkwk. then she said 'sha gue kangen sm lo' and i think like... 'thanks god'

its surprised me. she miss me, like i miss her? am i dreaming?
i hope... it will make she be my bestfriend again, like she always be my bestfriend in my heart.
i miss her voice, i miss her smile, i miss her jokes, i miss her laugh, i miss her tears, and i absolutely miss a call from her. i remember, when everything was fine, she always called me to told me something, just to tell a story, i did it too. i cant remember when did the last time she call me.


i miss u, Ratu Marwaah Firhatil Uyuun. And I miss Marini Putri Ramadhani, too of course. Marini is soooo calm and beautiful. she's like my mother. i adore her!

Mar, Yun,...
i love u and i miss u so much! however, deep in my heart, you are my bestfriend :')
















No comments:

Post a Comment